Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Norwegian Wood



I once had a girl 
Or should I say she once had me 

She showed me her room 
Isn't it good Norwegian wood? 



She asked me to stay 
And she told me to sit anywhere 
So I looked around 
And I noticed there wasn't a chair 



I sat on a rug biding my time 
Drinking her wine 
We talked until two and then she said 
"It's time for bed" 



She told me she worked 
In the morning and started to laugh 
I told her I didn't 
And crawled off to sleep in the bath 



And when I awoke I was alone 
This bird had flown 
So I lit a fire 
Isn't it good Norwegian wood?


The Beatles- Norwegian Wood

"Its a trigger, to push imagination far from home, cuddling and struggling to found.
At first i read Haruki Murakami's book, Norwegian Wood written at english than found it interesting and so poetic, then i listen the beatles then watched the movie. I still not finish it yet. but all the substance just makes me wonder and wonder. Make a new perspectives of my loneliness, more understanding to feel not okay.
to feel lost. to feel alone.  to feel disconnected with people.
i also had some similarity and feel the loss, the feeling from the past that calls me over and over again.
and how past could be so haunt our present. Echoing our relationship with others.
Its a crowded feeling come around from a lonely man.
A lonely man whom still searching what he lost.
Feel lost and disconnected over and over again..."


can we find the better place, norwegian wood?
...

No comments:

Post a Comment