Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sintang, 20 Oktober 2018

Niut & Jamur
Februari- Desember 2014
You still brag how she hurt you, how you feel like world is the loneliest place in earth when she left. Sometimes, you climb the mountain and doing crazy things when you cant bear the pain.
Then you are with another girls, but you still talk about her. I know you and know your stories for almost 9 fucking years, and i know she is the one who bleed your heart and makes you fucking happy.

Gedung Pancasila
Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2018
I come here not only to congrats u about your marriage, i come here, to celebrate your braveness, your stupidity and your courage to keep fighting when all the world seems left you behind. I want to give you a congratulation for all the suffering you ever share with me that now, its all just a history. And now, you are the fucking winner. Congratulations my friend, i know two of you would be a great team to face the world together 💐💕

No comments:

Post a Comment