Friday, October 5, 2018

When a love dies, the flower bloom #dailyjournal


Its so romantic, for waking up in the morning, feel the fresh air, cold weather, and then just run while playing my favorite song.  I just waking up at 1 am, working for my assignments and next exam.  Feeling motivated.  At the other day, i may end up trying to sleep so hard or push my self.

The 'Gary-Effect' still have me on, some valuable shit that runs in my head is, dont try to be anybody else.  For him, his process is waking up at 4.30, work for 15 hours at the liquor store and just watching movies at December, once or twice in a year, but its okay he said, its his process.  Find yourself so you know whats makes you happy, whats the process that compatible for you.  Its kinda life-changing daily routine for me.  That sometimes feeling so guilty about not waking up in the morning, feel really sleepy around 8-10 a.m because i cant be productive and cant done anything.  Than i realize that maybe working early is just not my thing, i feel so productive and can have things done around night, for now, its sleeping so early, around 7 pm and then wake up at 11 pm, studying until 6 am, have a jogging while enjoy the weather and music, and have a fresh bath, then sleeping.  For now, its my best system. lol.  Even i think its the weird system, but i can accomplish most of my job without being so guilty about not waking up at people's time.  Maybe next time around i will have a problem if  i have a daily-day 7 am to 3 pm job if im going back to the hometown.  But i still have almost a year to find my system and make the best of what im gonna do with my time.  

Its weird that the time is so elastic, to people who enjoy it, or want to end it.  Before, i feel that i really want to be busy like my old habbit, cause i do the 7 am-3 pm job, but for now, i should adapting to my new-different-kind of bussiness, about what i have now, about what kind of hustle i can do for now, being busy in front of the computer, writing, reading books about my topics.  Its different kind of business cause i must deal with my self, my laziness, i must know my self enough so i can have a strategy to deal with my problem and weakness.  I am getting old already, at least i want to enjoy my time with something that makes me happy but also makes me optimalize and leash my best performance.   Cause now, i have many goals to keep me busy in daily basis.  The different think about being busy and lazy, is just a leverage.  I hope i will keeping the perspective in mind to keep me motivated and gonna be the reason for me to happily wake up in the morning.

Bandung, 5 October 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment