Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Early Morning In The City #journal


Bandung, 3 Oktober 2018

There's an emptiness, that hollow in the city full of things.  So many dreams, hope, books, passion, movies.  I can be anything.  Its like a pressure that keep me wonder in the middle of the road when most of people want something else, different people gonna be want different things, but its okay, because, i'm not that person, i have my own thing, my own way.  

Its a different path, its a different road we take.  We never know, where the road take us.  But we try and learn to enjoy the proccess, the beautiful thing in between.  In the middle of hustling and dreaming.  This city makes me dream, so long.  To be longing.  To be with somebody else to enjoy all the piece of the town.  I love the big city things, but something in the small town i miss, something that turns to someone, like you.  But even when i came back, you are not there anymore.  Its feel like i'm in a loop, i am confused, dizzy, and cold.  Nothing left for me.  The feeling of falling.  I dont have anyone else like you, again. Of course.

I love all the piece of you, all the wrong things and the broken hearted.  I like all of it.  I want all of it.
But its always a time for me, to continue the journey, without knowing whats in the end of the road.  Maybe its something, maybe its nothing.  But, i'm already falling in love with the beautiful trips.  Thankyou for be there. Just something in the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment