Monday, April 5, 2021

Blogging

Recently i just feeling so uninspired, that makes me feel guilty and sleepy.  So i just surf on the internet and find some interesting blogs. Im gonna list it below:

1. https://josenaranja.blogspot.com/



picture from here

So randomly i just search about journal and traveler.  I love journaling, somehow i always find my self getting interested in journaling thing, to organize things.  Jose is a traveler (pre-covid) who have an interesting traveling journal handwritten and illustrating the interesting things he found on the road. 

I always have a dream to travel around but with some comfort.  Because i hate if i cant manage to not get it done and well-planned.  

2. https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/
I always love to see how people can make a room so lovely and alive. As an introvert, I always love to spend my whole time in the room, and try to make it as comfortable as it is.  So in this blog i would love to hear the story and how people decorate their places.  Mostly i surf on the pinterest.  But for the complete naration, i like this blog too.



Told universe im bored and suddenly i have something interesting to do. Cau!

No comments:

Post a Comment