Monday, September 8, 2014

Dreamyland

Dream is the flower, they said.  So when i dream about you again last night, that was the scariest flower they ever gave me, makes me feel happy, scared and sad at the same time.  How we could meet again and back like we just know for the first time.  Spend our time together, laughing and guessing.  Its the weirdest thing happen since last night i just meet an old friend and have a good time.  Is it a sign or what? In this pointless life now i just missing you that much enough to keep dreaming about you and wondering will me meet again?
I'm not that really into you but you just keep coming on my mind. What if and what if.  I wish i could turn back time, and left the sorrow behind. Oh, i just dream so many things.  and its never enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment