Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Adventure Of A Lifetime

New things always excite me, a hype to feel a possibilty from a stuck situation.  So maybe we could be very busy until we forget how to feel, or maybe thats what we need.  To go on, moving to a better situation.  There is no other way to moving without concern about how we could change and adapt the situation, the situation that we feels no longer contribute to give us comfort, a new situation that giving us a possibility to go for another step.

So lets give it a try.  A try that make us try so hard that we questioned our purpose, being so busy until we feel so tired and asked to ourselves why we do it at a first place.  Ask it, doubt it, and see it with a new loop that maybe you could realize what are the f you doing right now.  To question our existence and the purpose of why we doing it.  To clearing the reason.  To go a little far.  To make an adventure of a lifetime.  A time that would never come back.  

Said I can't go on, not in this way
I'm a dream that died by light of day
Gonna hold up half the sky and say
Only I own me
And I feel my heart beating
I feel my heart underneath my skin
Oh I can feel my heart beating
Cause you make me feel
Like I'm alive again
Alive again
Oh you make me feel
Like I'm alive again


Adventure Of A Lifetime- Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment