Thursday, October 26, 2017

Hello, Fourtwnty

fourtwnty @whatsup_cafe
Thu, 17/10/2017

As an introvert person (my pers opinion) watching a concert never be a comfort zones for me.  To blended with too many people in a room, listening a music that i cant hear clearly cause the noise, or the band member i cant really see because i sit too far and never have a temptation to get in the crowd.  Then why, you watching it? lol.  

For me its about getting out of my comfort zones, listening a song that the one that make it tell to us, that may we can see the band member that is actually shy, or talkative, or maybe way not like the lyrics they made.  But going to concert, its not for them, its for me, to catching the spirit, to fun, to try to feel joy even its hot and crowded.  And after Afgan when highschool and barasuara, this is my third time and im going to do it more. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment