Monday, December 25, 2023

the mysterious guy i met

your cheap perfume 
and your scents 
will always reminds me 
of something good,

the desire i never experience before. 
the tingling in my stomach
the weird feelings
the uneven landscapes

its rain and i cant stop thinking
the possibility of having you by my side
how much is it

you and the cold face
and a straight face
whats on your mind

the hunger and thirst will always be around
but maybe i just want it 
on the right amount 
to want it bad enough. 

the most favorite things about you
are your hasta or radius 
i dont know
attract me enough
of course after your face
your white shoes
your silly moves
but your cool face about it
your smirk
the conversation with your friends
i dont really know 
what are you talking about
i guess its about feelings too
judged by your face
or its just your default face

i dont have any courage to ask
just assuming my hope would be turn off
like usual
maybe you have a wife, or girlfriend
or just wanna make fun of me

even looking at you
i cant make it
like i look at another guy there
or make a move
or maybe i better not 
making a move

...


No comments:

Post a Comment