Friday, September 6, 2013

Movies Week

Seriously, being off from my campus and any worth activity is not something i can handle, not because i can't doing anything but i just broke because my saving is not enough to support my needs (and wants) of course.  How come? I just still cant adapt to a blank schedule. 
Okay. Skip the 'curcol' and next to the movies i watched. Thanks to new store near my house for support this hobbies, and thanks for company me! Super!

#1 Now You See Me

Directed byLouis Leterrier
Produced byBobby Cohen
Alex Kurtzman
Roberto Orci
Screenplay byEd Solomon
Boaz Yakin
Edward Ricourt
Story byBoaz Yakin
Edward Ricourt
StarringJesse Eisenberg
Mark Ruffalo
Woody Harrelson
Mélanie Laurent
Isla Fisher
Dave Franco
Common
Michael Caine
Morgan Freeman
*wiki
I think this is the best movies for this weekend, the plot is so neat and unread. Stunning! Its a perfect combination from strategic thinker and the visual-actions and fights. Plus, the information about the magician history, and more local myths are blended nicely.  I like the concept where people know what they do, passion about it and have a little revenge' things. People who willing to give everything to get anything. I glad that i'm not watching this on the xxi cinema because i would like to rewatch it again! :)

#2 A Good Day To Die Hard












Directed byJohn Moore
Produced by
Screenplay bySkip Woods
Based onCharacters
by Roderick Thorp
Starring
No matter what happen, i will always love Bruce Willis! but i think this movie makes me a little boring, beside the dad-son relationship and sexy russians i think the enemy was made too rush. After all, the damaged set is always amaze me, crushed car everywhere, chaos street, tank, helicopter just a pleasure to my eyes. 

#3 The Mortal Instruments : City Of Bones



 
Directed byHarald Zwart
Produced byDon Carmody
Robert Kulzer
Screenplay byJessica Postigo Paquette
Based onCity of Bones
by Cassandra Clare
Starring
Of course like what i predict before i watch it alone at XXI in the middle of the night this is another twilight, but a little... darker? same great point to selling the handsome and pretty face plus a personality style but still, chessy romaticsm sometimes just makes me sick! (no offense to romance but its just too... much...) Quite entertaining, and for the next sequel, i'll choose to watch it at home.

#4 Rectoverso


My favourite Indonesian writer : Dewi Lestari. I cant tell how much i love her writing especially at Supernova. I think her writing just have many contribution to my personality now. *halah. The movie is combine five story that have one idea, one conclusion : an unsaid love. Smart, because of course all of us will feel connected with this movie because all of us maybe have an unsaid love.  The dialogue is poetic, fit but theres some line that just feel too much unrational to said if we are in the real world, btw.  Covered by the excitement of this unusual indonesian movie, because of course they dont expose a physical romantic things, just a description with body language or words. And i think if my story would fit in this movie it could be: Hanya Isyarat. 

#5 Cinta Brontosaurus

SutradaraFajar Nugros
ProduserChand Parwez Servia dan Fiaz Servia
PemeranRaditya Dika
Eriska Reinisa
Soleh Solihun
Pamela Bowie
Tyas Mirasih
Meriam Bellina
Ronny P. Tjandra
StudioStarvision Plus
Tanggal rilis8 Mei 2013





I think Raditya Dika is good, because he can make people laugh, without him laughing. And i think beside the jokes, its romantic movie, just with predictable ending. The naration just somehow exact, that people will come and go, and he may sure that love have expire date, but its okay, and the most important thing is what you feel now. 

I'm a movie freak, but i choose my movie, i usually dont watch horror movie (last movie i watched : orphan, awakening, insidious, the conjuring). My favourite is action movie and any movie that can makes me thinks more, deep, with good plot and set. I usually avoid too much romanticsm because somehow it makes me feel victim, cause its sounds useless (If it too much).  But of course as an open minded person if i read a good recommendation i will watch it too! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment