Saturday, January 13, 2018

Packing, prepared and things

Gonna pack my bags and start uni about two weeks.  Makes me think about super essentials things i wanna bring.  Not gonna come back in about few months or a year, gonna losing some of my income, and have a double spending (living alone at a big city), new challenge for me, i never going out of town alone with my self for school.  Last time i just in a dorm but my parents are still available.  Its thrilling, exciting, and really out of my comfort zones.  
At this age when most of my friends having a baby, im gonna go out there and find my self.  Doing anything i can do, to make my self busy, to pursue another dream, to doing more while i waiting.  Waiting for what? i dont know too.  Is it a marriage or baby or just being super rich or maybe change the world.
All of that things makes me wonder about what i have until now, amazing family, friends, community that i take for granted.  All the luxury and comfort because i surrounded by people that matter to me but i still feel ungrateful sometimes. 
I wish this trip for about two years gonna makes me can live my life fully, and happy, and just able to reach another step of my life.

13.01.18

No comments:

Post a Comment