Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Linger




Bukit Moko, 20 Februari 2018


And the wind whisper
your memories, linger

hi, do you still remember me?
still think about me?

cause every night when time passed
1 am in the morning
or in the beautiful view
in the beautiful fields

sometimes i wonder
what would it feels with you

sometimes before sleeping
i try to remember again
how it feels when i first meet you
its only happiness...
as far as i can remember

that make me realize
feelings dont dissapear that fast

or is it just me

fall into something
that not there anymore

but its okay
your first shadows that with me
the one that loves me with your way
still i carry
wherever i feel lonely and alone

its like i holding to different version of you
its like i still falling in love
with the old you
the old one that not there anymore...

and hoping one day
the shadow will gone and maybe i will be happy
with someone else.

bdo, 12.21

No comments:

Post a Comment