Sunday, September 13, 2020

a life without wifi

So after i move, i get the place with a nice view without internet connection in it.  Before this I just live in a perfect wifi. lol. But now I try to reduce the internet connection and do something else.  After that I know where my internet quota was spent.  As a person who cant go out like before because of this pandemic, mostly I spent my time in the apartment, listening to downloaded song from spotify, watch local channel, or going online from my phone. 

I notice that my daily life just consuming internet, online contents. There was a time when I watch news all day and getting negative vibes and stressed because of the 'facts' or 'news'.  Before this I just getting online from my laptop and pick the sources, consume the content that I know inspire me or give me more motivation. 

Life is constantly changing. Sometimes I feel that I cant keep up.  Or in between.

Now Im living my dream, being here, with people i like, getting inspiration from the top of the building, to make more.  I think I already reach the limit of my top of basic needs and comfort.  I know it will not last long cause I have the next phase that I should move in to my parent's house again and start all over with my career.  

Still have no ide what the future brings, still have no idea about how my relationship gonna go to with our difference. But is it the point? to always be clueless and leave yourself wonder, what if tomorrow brings you more exciting day, what if tomorrow you still get the chance and finally we can made it. Who knows.

Writing this while sitting alone on beanbag at the balcony, viewing others people life from the upside. Life's good, i hope we can survive through it all.


Bandung, September 13th 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment