Saturday, September 26, 2020

New Serum Scarlett Whitening #sarturdayreview

So lately I just focused on trying some skincare, because in this pandemic era, i just stay in my apartment without going out too much. When in apartment, its just so relax that I will like to apply some body care things, perfume, etc to enjoying my work from home things. My window from 31st floor is kinda big too so Im worry about the daylight effect on my skin plus the airconditioner.


Scarlett Whitening Serum

I used this serum is about two weeks already, cost 74.250 rupiah+ 11.500 for Jnt i search and bought it @scarlettofficialshop at shoppee . At first it smells not good so i search in the internet about the smells and they said its okay cause this product dont use fragrance. Lately I think inget used to the smells and just feels fine. This serum contains Pyhto Whitening, Niacinamide, Glutathione, Vitamin C and Lavender Water.  Phyto whitening, can whitening, and brightening the skin, niacinamide, for black spot and pimples, glutathione, is an antioxidant that can neutralizes free radicals, boosts the immune system and detoxifies the body.  So it can cause skin lightening.

After using the serum for almost two weeks i think my skin kinda lighter and good. It helps to hydrate my skin too. I think I will use this, and its kinda okay with an okay price to add to my skincare routine. I also love their body lotion too, smells good, think about repurchase (the bottle almost empty) or try the new variants.


Scarlett Whitening Body Lotion Romansa

Hope all this ‘stayathome’ things could lead us to something better, have a better quality time, spend most of our time with our beloved, stay productive, stay sane and take care of ourselves more! 
Much love 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment