Monday, April 15, 2013

Rivermaya

picture from here

Its amaze  how a song could be a time machine.  To bring my memories back to the past. When you and i still together.  I remember every detail when you are drive in my car, going home.  I turn this song, rivermaya- you'll be safe here.  You may not know what it means.  But i know, and i feel safe with you, i feel the time run slowly, just peace and comfortable to be around you. Your atmosphere.  

After decade, i still turn on this music in my car, wondering, are in the parallel universe we can still be together...

You are different person now, like i am.  And i can't go back to the past, because now i have my own future.  But the song that i turn everytime i getting lonely, makes me feel closer to you.  Like the moment we shared just happen yesterday.  Like you are still mine.   Freeze the time.  
I remember our first met, at the mosque we are literally speaks, our first date at cafe near my campus, my first kiss that seems to be the last.  I remember every detail like your fragrance, your smells, your skin, your coarse hair. I remember everything.  And this song just make it perfect.  This song can makes me feel you, like, i close my eyes, and sense your existence, my feeling when you around.

I dont care maybe its sounds silly.But I can accept my fate. Then i must face one important thing, all of that is just my memory, not yours.  But sometimes i just want something to remember, something that makes me escape from present and go back a little to amazing time i had in my past.  After that, i can be more appreciate for all the things i have now.  And remember the beautiful things, believe somewhere i would have chance to get this feeling again. I believe, don't you? :)

Nobody knowsJust why we're hereCould it be fateOr random circumstanceAt the right placeAt the right timeTwo roads intertwine
And if the universe conspiredTo meld our livesTo make usFuel and fireThen knowWhere ever you will beSo too shall I be
Close your eyesDry your tears'Coz when nothing seems clearYou'll be safe here
From the sheer weightOf your doubts and fearsWeary heartYou'll be safe here
Remember how we laughedUntil we criedAt the most stupid thingsLike we were so highBut love was all that we were onWe belong
And though the world wouldNever understandThis unlikely unionAnd why it still standsSomeday we will be set free.Pray and believe
When the light disappearsAnd when this world's insincereYou'll be safe hereWhen nobody hears you screamI'll scream with youYou'll be safe here
Save your eyesFrom your tearsWhen everything's unclearYou'll be safe here
From the sheer weightOf your doubts and fearsWounded heart
When the light disappearsAnd when this world's insincereYou'll be safe here
When nobody hears you screamI'll scream with youYou'll be safe here
In my armsThrough the long cold nightSleep tightYou'll be safe here
When no one understandsi'll believeyou'll be safe,you'll be safeyou'll be safe herePut your heart in my handsYou'll be safe here
Rivermaya

No comments:

Post a Comment