Friday, May 31, 2013

Something Missing

I wake up early in this morning and feel lost. I dont know whats hitting me now. Beside my unfinish script and many things i delay to give my self a break. Then I go back to the place where we spent our most time together. I sit and all things just felt missing.  Some piece of my self is not complete.  Some memories are hit me again and again that makes me feel sorry for my self.  
Then i just stare at the window while i was with you years ago i always feel vibrant, dynamic, full of love and always missing you when you are not around. Now looking at that point just makes me feel lonely, here i am. Still loving you as much as i was, whether you dont even care at all.
My feeling never changed until now, even i try to fill it with somebody else, i always try to open, but you are the best. With you, all my time is worth wasted. its just me be mellow because of morning sickness or what. LOL. I feel lucky for my my self, but its just something is not complete yet. Maybe i must start looking again. :)


Salvador Dali, A Chemist Lifting with Extreme Precaution the Cuticle of a Grand Piano1936

No comments:

Post a Comment