Friday, September 9, 2011

i have no idea

Now i still waiting for my meeting with my trainer about 15minutes. I hope it will going right after 2 days he pending to see my assignment because she was busy and dont want to spent more hours search was wrong at my assignment. Yeah alright, take learn from this people to always be the best at your work, then be a professional untik you be success, then people not underestimate you or being so busy, be the people who others people need, but take this lesson to always serve your client best. This is a big lesson for me, i know sometimes with my incompetence skills, i ignored people. Now i know what it feels. It hurts. Then this is the moral story of the day.

Story behind the capture : just listening my cellular then i dont need to listen the noisy machine constructions beside my room!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment