Sunday, October 14, 2012

12 October 2012

Nothing as sweet as love.  It could reflect things that happen, touched so many human.  But its a way how we choose, to feel or not.  Love will comes around, now its your turn to make it better you, or to destruct yourself.
This October, on my birthday i feel that love comes around me, as a way of God's invicible hand to give me. Love will always there with so many shape.  Its our decide to defend what kind of love's shape.
Life is a journey, unexpected, a riddle that sometimes confuse us. In this age, just remind me of paramore's song...

I feel happy, I feel sad
I feel like running through the walls
I'm overjoyed, I'm undecidedI don't know who I am
Well, maybe I'm not perfect, 
at least I'm workin' on it,
22 is like the worst idea that I have ever had
It's too much pain, it's too much freedom
What should I do with this?
it's not the way you plan itIt's how you make it happen
Yeah, it's how you make it happen...

-paramore, hello cold world
Its a cold world, sometimes, its our choice to stay in a warm bed or run to make ourself sweat.

Well, in this birthday, i will be thankful for friends, people around me that being so nice, my internet connection, especially my family that i believe are angels God sent me.
I hope i will be the better version of my self, will get so much love by give it to people around me too, will get my target accomplish, will fill my empty space, will get the best from the world, then can choice all the great things in life.

I wish.  Many things can be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment