Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Re-Programming

*my first handmade bouquet

I know there is something rare in me, something that i cant deal with my self.  Something i dont understand yet.  But i think all of us struggling the same thing.  About what you really want to do for the rest of your life, about what you want to fight for your life.  I dont know, life seems not give me so much easy option.  I think i will go with what makes my self happy, even for now its hard to look forward and i really worried about the future.  But i think, there is a reason why God put me in this situation, He know i can handle this, either catch me in the edge or will let me fly.  As long as i do my best at my circumstances.

Have a happy monday! wish you have a job you great at, a lover who can love you back and a kindness that can light up your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment