Thursday, October 7, 2021

lima : that guy i miss


i still miss him.  even when i dont really know what i miss. is it him or the idea of a right guy who come to my life and suddenly makes everything happier and bearable. i dont really know.
or maybe because in the last months, he fill my empty cup with tender love i want this long, and start to makes me dreaming that maybe, maybe i could be happier this time. 

the expectation always kill.

maybe its the timing, maybe its the uncomplete, irresistible love i cant have that will always stay on my mind. maybe i just get lazy to heal from my amazing past relationship and i start to make an excuse to crawl and crying on my bed.

maybe im a spoiled girl who want to complain and cry when i dont get what i want.  not because i really need it, just because i hate the idea that i cant have what i want.

i like my self when im with him.  that desperate girl try to be the better version of herself because he is just a good guy that do everything right. and this decision, to left me, is the decision that i respect of too. because this decision means he is a good guy and stop playing with me. because he never really cant give me what i want, what i need.  and its over.

and i want to enjoy the quiet, the feeling of missing him.  because its means that it ever matter. its matter, suprisingly its that good. the plain and sincere relationship i never had before.  never the same love twice. and you are the extra-ordinary one.

but also, i will ready now, packing my bags and ready to move into the next chapter that waiting for me. i dont know how long i will wait, i dont know how messed up next relationship i will be.  one thing for sure, i crave for the best, and ready to whatever comes to me. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment