Thursday, October 3, 2013

Things I Still Remember

I remember our first day we met at the mosque, you sit and lean to the wall, asking my number.
I remember our first date, at the cafe near our college, i remember we sit and feel confuse of what will we do.
I remember our first time i introduce you to my family.
I remember our first time you bring me to your house and introduce me to all of your family.
I remember the kindness of your mom, the first impression of your father and play with your sister's rabbit.
I remember your eyes, i remember the love and the warmth. I remember every miss.

Then,

I remember the time we break-up,
I remember i cant see love in your eyes
I remember i can see the unseen,
I remember i can feel your dissapear,
long before we break.

I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment