Friday, October 11, 2013

Someone I Choose

For every smells of tobacco i able to sense, i choose the smells from your clothes.
For every book i read, i choose a book that reminds me of you.
For every wake up i imagined i would be happy, i choose wake up beside of you.

For every reason that would be made to loving someone, i choose because of you.
For every persistence, patient that able to waiting me even at my worst part, i choose you.
For every tears that able to run down my face, i choose yours.

For every hug that able to reduce my pain, i choose you.
For every kiss that able to kiss my lips, i choose yours.
For every action that able to calm my anger, i choose you.

For every heart that able to love me, i choose you.

For everything, it will be you.
It may you.

No comments:

Post a Comment